We’ve been helping people in Hamilton and surrounding areas to enjoy living in their homes or working in their office for over 25 years. We’ve earned a well deserved reputation for providing outstanding cleaning, maintaining, repairs and installations in and around their home and office.
We’ve also created a heritage of trust with our clients built on the quality and reliability of our experienced and professionally trained staff.
Whether your need is large or small, weekly, biweekly, monthly or just occasionally, Heritage Household Services has the experience and expertise to get it done.
Just imagine -- we do the work so you can enjoy -- your weekends!
Heritage's multitude of services has different meaning for each of our
clients. Regardless of our client's needs, they all have one thing in
common. They all receive professional reliable cleaning and maintenance
- Working families who must maintain order and control
- Selling your home (prepare the house for sale, and keep it clean for showings)
- House cleaning following your move out
- Home based businesses
- Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Rehab and Occupational Therapist Consultants for their clients
- Seniors who wish to stay in their own homes
- Veterans with homecare through Veterans Affairs Canada
- Clients who are moving into a new home
- Estate Cleanings - removing furniture - catalogue, store and haul
- Commercial Offices where image is important
- On-call service, to clean and repair, when you need us (no job too small)
- Specialized Museum caretaking
- Residences and buildings requiring Window and Eavestrough Cleaning, Hardwood and Vinyl Floor treatments
Our Service Area
With a staff of 50 transported by Heritage Services vehicles – we are able to provide timely and dependable service to a large geographic area including the following locations:
- Brantford (special request)
- Caledonia (special request)
- Mount Hope
- Stoney Creek
- Oakville (special request)
- Winona (special request)
If your community is not listed – please contact us Hamilton Tel: 905-297-0651 or Ancaster Tel: 905-648-1510 to learn if service is available in your area.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, informed and motivated staff. Our people are our most important asset! We offer a respectful work environment and competitive compensation. Interested? contact Fran Cheyne at Tel: 905-297-0651 or 905-648-1510, or by email Heritage@hservices.ca